Congratulations you have been accepted to the IAAF/USATF Academy for Sprints/Hurdles or Endurance, in Bradenton, Florida at the IMG Academy, December 2-8, 2018.
Important Information Please Read completely!
1. Payment must be paid within 5 days to secure spot in the Academy. An acceptance spot is NOT guaranteed until payment of tuition is received; tuition is non-refundable.
2. There are limited spots available for this prestigious coaching school. Max capacity is 35 per event discipline.
3. Full payment of tuition, room and board and facility use fee (commuters only) must be completed on the payment page by November 8, 2018.
4. It is recommended for students to stay onsite to interact in group projects and network with faculty and students. IMG housing allotment is limited for the IAAF Academy; early payment of housing is highly recommended. Rooms will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis.
Only accepted and enrolled Academy participants are eligible to stay on campus. If you will have a family member or friend traveling with you, please seek off-campus housing (commuter fee applies). To receive the USATF group rate and privileges, you must book housing directly through the USATF application. If you book directly with Legacy Hotel or a third-party website, your status will be considered commuter and are responsible for applicable fees.
5. Daily schedule for both event groups will be available by October 15, 2018.
6. Grant applicants will be notified the first week of October on their status, and can be reimbursed for tuition if their attendance depended on receiving a grant.
7. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions.
8. No refunds for housing will be made after November 1, 2018 and a $40 administrative fee will accompany such request.